Sunday 25 November 2018

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: ‘...we seemed to be on the television…’
Title: Cheese!
The crowds roared in the stands, the hot pies steamed and the rain poured down as the football teams paraded out onto the field. I stared at the blue and white team shirts, wishing to be in one. Dad nudged me in the shoulder and pointed to the big screen. We seemed to be on the television but it was hard to tell through all the rain.
The first whistle blew and the game was on! I took a big bite of my steaming pie. Mmmm. Mince and cheese, my favourite. Dad held his phone up in the air, flipping the camera around to face us.
“Say cheese!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: ‘...we seemed to be on the television…’ Title: Cheese! The crowds roared in the stands, the hot pies steamed and the rain poured dow...