Sunday 11 November 2018

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: Bricks, Gorilla, Yellow, Running, Pretty
Title: Escaped

I lie in my bed, the sounds of night coming through the open window. Chirping crickets, buzzing cicadas and the occasional hoot from the owl that has taken residence in the tree. I pull my pretty yellow duvet up to my nose and stare at the my dollhouse made of small bricks which was a present from Mum. As if that could make up for walking out. As I was drifting off to sleep I think of the news that I’d watched with Dad earlier that night. One of the gorillas had escaped from the town zoo and was running free around town.


I feel like I could make this into a really cool story so if you want more comment down below and tell me what you think should happen! 😃😃😃😃😉😉😉😉

1 comment:

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: ‘...we seemed to be on the television…’ Title: Cheese! The crowds roared in the stands, the hot pies steamed and the rain poured dow...