Sunday 6 May 2018

100 Word Challenge



Prompt: “SHOUTED CRIMSON MISTY FRANTICALLY GRAVE”

“Ellie!” Mum shouted frantically. “Hurry up! We need to get to Sam’s funeral!!!” I am still trying to get into the crimson dress Mum made me wear. I scramble into the car just as Mum starts the engine. The car doesn’t start. She tries again. “ARGH!!!” she yells. “Come on! We’re walking!” ‘Walk’ is not my definition of what we are doing. ‘Running’ is more like it. We turn up at the graveyard just as they are lowering the coffin in. I drop my flowers on top of the grave. The misty breath coming from my mouth tells me I’m not dreaming. I just buried my Dad.

Thanks!!

I'm 12 now!!!!!2 Happy Star Wars Day!!!

(Star Wars SUCKS BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: ‘...we seemed to be on the television…’ Title: Cheese! The crowds roared in the stands, the hot pies steamed and the rain poured dow...