Thursday 17 May 2018

Reflective Questions

Question #6:
'What lessons were learned from failure today?'
Today in French I failed to understand what a word meant and therefore got the context of the word wrong. I now understand what it means and I do see where I went wrong.

Question #3:
'Where did you encounter difficulties today?'
I encountered a difficulty carrying all my books to the library. I had a big pile and most of them were heavy. This resulted in books ending up on the floor. Thankfully Ellena helped me to carry them into the library. Next time I think I will bring in a bag/suitcase. It will make it much easier.

Here is a picture of pusheen to lift your spirits. Because this most was admittedly boring!!!!

Here:
Image result for pusheen meme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Word Challenge

Prompt: ‘...we seemed to be on the television…’ Title: Cheese! The crowds roared in the stands, the hot pies steamed and the rain poured dow...